Monday, August 25, 2008

Thursday was very exciting, because Aunty Cheryl took us out to buy my Skateboard for the Pushchair. It's blue, and I'm very pleased with it. We also went out for Lunch at an Italian Cafe (and for once I had Pizza instead of Pasta, and it was so yummy I ate it all!) We also saw a whole load of Diggers at a building site, and we watched then for at least 20 minutes.

Friday was pretty quiet, but we had a lot of fun when we went out for a Picnic with George and Lewis at the park near Ewans house.

Me and Dad went to Dad's Work on Saturday morning, because he wanted to pick up his Computer. While he was sorting things out, I played with the Ball and drew some Diagrams on the board. Then we went off to the Big Shop, where I had some yummy Toast. The Big Shop was a bit boring, but there was just time to go to the Park when we were done. After lunch, we played in the house for a bit, and then we all went Swimming. I've not been for ages, but it was great fun (especially the the Wave Machine).

We got up early on Sunday and went down the Bay with Aunty Aimee and Bella. There were loads of things going on and lots of things to see and it was great. We ran around a lot, then we stopped for a drink and some Cake, and after that we played in a big Sand Pit for a bit before Bella and Aunty Aimee had to go home. We had a Cheesey Pancake for lunch, and after that some people did some Sky Diving (one of them had the Olympic Flag). Then I took Dad on a Pirate Ship for an explore and then we had to go home. I was a bit tired after all the excitement and fell asleep on the way home. We spent the rest of the day playing in the garden.

Mum went to the Hospital again on Monday morning, but it was a Bank Holiday and Dad wasn't at Work. However, after we'd dropped Mum off at the Hospital, we went back to Dad's Work to drop off his Computer. I saw three trains while we were there, and one of them saw me waving and beeped at me! Then we went off to Roath Park, and as it was a bit wet we were the only people in the Playground for ages! We stopped off at the Cafe on the way back, and then we headed home to get some Lunch. Mum was ages at the Hospital, and we'd finished lunch and were busy playing with Lego when she called to ask us to come and get her.

After we'd got Mum, we went to Heath Park to go on the Little Trains. The were fantastic! I went on three different trains, including two Steam Trains. I also stood and watched the trains go round the track for a long time. The people who work there are very lucky! We were all a bit tired when we got back, and we spent the rest of the day watching Cars. Neeeeowmmm!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]