Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tuesday was very exciting indeed. We went to Tots in the morning, but it wasn't a normal Tots session because there were loads of people there and there was a Bouncy Castle! We did Singing and Dancing and my mate Ewan was there as well as all my tots friends. And upstairs there was a Cafe (and yes, we had some Cake). When I woke up from my nap, Dad was home but he was asleep! Mum said he was poorly, and we went out to get some biscuits for The Mog to give him some peace and quiet. When we got back, Mum packed up the car while me and Dad watched the TV and then we all set off in the Dark to go see Nana and Grandpa. It was "Really Dak!" and I was very excited. I woke up when we arrived, but I was very tired and I was soon back in bed again.

I woke up early on Wednesday morning because I wanted to explore Nana and Grandpa's house. After breakfast, Ma and Pa came round to say hello and then we went to the Park to play. Aunty Emma and Amirah came round later on, and then we all went out to the Pub for lunch (it's the Grandparent effect again). In the afternoon, Mum and Nana took me out for a walk to the corner shop.

Ma took us all Swimming on Thursday morning. The pool was really warm, so we stayed in for ages. I went on the Slide a lot (although I was a bit scared because it went straight into the deep end), and we all had a lot of fun with a Ball and a Floating Brick. Afterwards, we met Pa in the Cafe (he'd been in the gym) and I played on some Softplay while everyone else had a drink.

When we got home, Aunty Emma and Amirah came round to see us, and then Aunty Sally arrived too! It was all very exciting. After lunch, me and Amirah played in the Garden for a bit (Nana and Grandpa have lots of good things to play with in their Garden: I particularly liked the Watering Can and the Wheel Barrow. I'll have to get Mum to get one of those). In the afternoon, we went round to Ma and Pa's house; I played in the garden for a bit and then we had some yummy Pasta for tea. Grandma had managed to find mum's marble run from when mumwas a little girl - it was brilliant!We went back to Nana's house after I'd had a bath.

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry on Friday morning. It was great! When we got there, Ma and Pa and Edda (aka "Aunty Ceri") arrived and it was all very exciting, and then we all went inside. We started off in a place where you can play with lots of toys. I ran about a lot. Then we stopped for some Cake and a drink, and then we went off to see some Trains and some Steam Engines. Pa told me all about the Steam Engines.

After we'd seen the Trains, we went to see some Aeroplanes. They were good, but I was a bit tired and had to be carried for a bit.

Then we went off to find some Lunch. Edda took us to a fabulous Tapas restraunt where I had lots of yummy Pasta:

In the afternoon, we went to see Granny in her new apartment. It was all very posh, and there was a Doggy there who came in the lift! Granny was very pleased to see us all, and seemed very pleased by the pictures I'd painted for her.

Mum and Nana took me out to The Edge on Saturday morning. I had a lovely time running about and kicking the leaves, and we found a really big Rock that I did some climbing on (just like Grandpa), and some Mud to stick my fingers in. We also found a Wizard in a Rock. I had a ride on Nana's shoulders, which was very funny because we kept bumping into all the leaves on the trees.

At lunchtime, Ma came over, then Aunty Sally came round with Amirah and we all had lots of yummy food followed by some more playing in the Garden. Aunty Ceri had arrived when I got up from my Nap, and she'd found me a fantastic toy Washing Machine to play with! It's got a Washing Machine, a Tap and and Ironing Board and I think it's fantastic. I said "Dankuu Edda" a lot.

Then, we went out in the Dark with Ma and Nana and Edda to a School. There were lots of children there, and a Big Fire. it was very exciting! We had Burgers for tea, and then there were some Fireworks! They were great; I said "Two...Five...Six... Blastoff!" quite a lot. After that, we had to say goodbye to everyone, which was a bit sad but we'll see them all again at Christmas. We went back in the Car in the Dark and I saw lots more Fireworks before I fell asleep.

Today was a very quiet day. Its was all a bit boring after the excitment of the past few days. Dad took me to the Big Shop to get some food in the morning (we stopped off at the Cafe for some Toast first: I was so hungry I had four slices!). And we stopped off at the Park on the way home (where I went on all the swings). Then we played out in the Garden for a bit (I made Dad NooNoo the grass). In the afternoon, we played with my toys and I showed Mum how to do some JigSaws.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]